What the Heck Is...? A Series on Divorce Related Jargon Explained

 I know many of us who are going through a divorce or have already gone through a divorce have been hit with a lot we may not understand.  We may not understand the jargon used in the legal system, we may be new to online dating, and the list goes on and on.  With this in mind, I thought I would start a series called "What the Heck is...".  Here I will give a brief description of what may be an unknown term, action, or event.  Keep in mind that I am not an expert, but this is what I know based on my experience and what I have found in the literature online.


Stay tuned for this monthly series which will explain terms I have come across during my divorce experience.  I hope this will help you on your divorce journey.

God Bless You On Your Journey!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts