Divorce In The News-A Few Articles October 2023

Every few weeks or so, I check to see what is happening in Divorce News. I search "divorce" in Google and put a time frame on the search of that current week/month to give me an overview of what is happening in divorce news. The trending news is typically celebrity news.

Yes, in the news, it is the celebrities that get all the attention. I am not looking for articles that are celebrity-focused. I am searching for articles that can help regular people look for answers as they navigate the difficult road of divorce. If you are looking for celebrity divorce news, here are a few in the news to take a look at. 

Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith Divorce-Here you can learn a bit more about Will and Jada's relationship.

Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd-I don't know who they are, but divorce is difficult for anyone.


John Stamos Shattered-After reading this article, I realize that John is a very nice guy.
October, 2023





(Click the title to go to the article.)
1-Rebuilding Your Life After a Gray Divorce-This is far from an easy process, and I speak from experience.  Hopefully, this article will give you some insight into the process.

2-How to Drag Out A Divorce The only reason I would have liked to drag out my divorce was because my healthcare was through his employment.

3-Is NC a No-Fault Divorce State?-Personally, I don't think there is any such thing.

4-Six Things No One Tells You About Divorce-A painfully true article.

5-How to Handle Advice From Friends and Family During Divorce-This article focuses on the bulk of the advice that you take to heart should be from your lawyer, and I agree.  I would add it can be enlightening to get advice from someone who has been through divorce.

That's it for now, for divorce in the news.
God Bless You On Your Journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts