Divorce in the News April 8, 2022

 Five of the latest divorce articles include 10 tips to start anew, rebound relationships, types of spousal support, divorce papers, and healing after dating a narcissist. 

April 8, 2022

(click the title to go to the article)

1-12 Tips to Start Anew-I agree with most of this article.  Much of it can be very helpful, and I used many of the suggestions in the early stages of my divorce, and I continue to today.  That being said, I disagree that you should not cast the blame.  Sometimes the fault is obvious, and it needs to be cast.  Even if there is blame to be cast, we need to move on and away from the negative thoughts in order for us to heal.

2-Is a Rebound Relationship Ever Good For You?-This is an interesting article on the pros and cons of a rebound relationship.  

3-What Are Your Spousal Support Options in a Divorce? In this article, you will learn a lot about alimony and the different types of alimony.

4-How to Heal After Dating a Narcissist- If you dated or were married to a narcissist, I think you will find this interesting.

5-Serving Divorce Papers-The Process-This is an article out of Fla. that discusses Divorce Papers. I honestly don't remember being served divorce papers.  Luckily I had a good attorney, and she most likely took care of this.

God Bless You On Your Journey!

KathieyV


Comments

Popular Posts