Divorce in the News April 1, 2022

Divorce in The News

Five of the latest divorce articles include occupations with the highest divorce rate, divorce and social security rules, one in four men regret ending their marriage, ways to refresh your home after a divorce, and thoughts on "National Ex-Spouse Day" which is April 14.

April 1, 2022


(click the title to go to the article)

1-Occupations with the Highest Divorce Rate-I found this article interesting.  I was looking for a specific category on pastors and people working in churches but I did not find one.  I think it should be there because this category is higher than you would think.

2-Divorce and Social Security Rules-This article is relevant to many of us who are going through a divorce. I must admit I did not understand everything I read in this article but I will need to buckle down and study it to make sure I get what I am allowed in my retirement. 

3-One in Four Men Regret Ending Their Marriage-There is a lot of "I wish" in this article.  I think this would apply to some but not to all men.  I don't think many of the "I wishes" would work with abusers or serial cheaters. 

4-April 14 is National Ex-Spouse Day-This article talks of ways to interact with your EX.  The one that applies most to me is #4-Treat You Ex Like a Stranger.  Why would I relate most to #4?  Because he is a stranger, I don't know this man. I don't think I ever did. I would love to know how this article applies to you. 

5-Tips to Refresh Your Home After Divorce-Here are a few ways to refresh your space after divorce. I did live in the marital home for a while after my legal separation.  As much as I dreaded selling my home I love my new townhome and there are few reminders of my marriage in this home. 

God Bless You On Your Journey!

KathieyV


Comments

Popular Posts