Divorce in The News April 15, 2022

  Five of the latest divorce articles include divorcing a spouse with a personality disorder, mistakes to avoid with children when going through a divorce, a medical crisis and divorce, ways to heal after divorce, and marriage certificates not worth the paper they are written on.

April 15, 2022


(click the title to go to the article)

1-Are Your Ready to Divorce Your Spouse with a Personality Disorder?  I found this article by a Divorce Lawyer extremely interesting.  I am sure she has helped many people.

2-Five Mistakes to Avoid When You Have Children-A few things to think about when you have children and you are going through a divorce.

3-When there is a Medical Crisis in A Marriage Divorce Can Follow-Esp if the Wife is Sick- I know this is not the case with all men but it does not surprise me that a man would walk out when the going gets tough.  Makes me sad and angry.

4- Four Ways to Heal From Your Breakup or Divorce- I agree with everything she said.

5-Marriage Certificates Not Worth The Paper They Are Written On.  This article speaks about the No-Fault Divorce and its implications.  I totally disagree with the No-fault divorce and I think it waters down the importance of marriage. It makes the vow worthless, I think.

God Bless You On Your Journey!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts