My Story My Divorce....The Deposition Continued.....

....Conversation in regard to questioning as to whether an affair was going on prior to JV leaving the marriage home.  My question is, if you are not guilty,  why plead the fifth?   You would think a person under oath would be happy to say "no, I was not having an affair" unless, indeed,  that would be an untruth.

Page 17.....
Joanne: Were you involved in a relationship with a third party at that time?

JV: I Plead the Fifth

Joanne: My question is, were you engaged in an adulterous relationship with a third party, and it's your answer that you're claiming your rights under the Fifth?

 JV:  Fifth Amendment, yes. Uh-huh

Let's go to a better place....God's Beauty in the Pain...Aaah the beach:-)





























Remember if you are going through this you are not alone.  I have met so many on this journey.  The stories are all so similar.  Promises were broken and an utter lack of care and commitment.  Very sad but more common than we would like to think.  In my opinion, it is an awful example for others.

Hold unto God and your friends.  Keep putting one foot in front of the other.  Do not give up.
Love, hugs and prayers
KathieyV:-)

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down 
in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul....

Psalm 23
(If you want to seem some photos from my beach trip head on over to Kathiey's World.
The beauty of God still surrounds us even in our difficult life situations:-)

Comments

Popular Posts