Monday Morning Motivation...."Be a Blessing"

I was listening to an online sermon yesterday.  The pastor spoke of the roadblocks that we encounter in our lives.  He mentioned cancer, divorce, financial problems.  The list is endless. I believe we all encounter some type of challenge.  For me it has been the pain of abandonment.  I liked the pastors quote....and I paraphrase


                               "In the middle of our mess god create us to be a blessing"


I think is a powerful statement.  No matter our life situation God can use it to help and bless others if we let him.  I find it exciting that we can help others that may be in the same situation as ourselves and in that we can find a blessing as well.
“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you…"
John 15:12 
Happy Monday Everyone!

KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular Posts