Divorce in The News Feb 25, 2022

 Divorce in The News

Five of the latest divorce articles include how divorce can make you sick and even shorten your life, reasons to mediate rather than go to court. divorce and your pet, the backlog of divorce cases, and relocating during and after your divorce. 

Feb 25, 2022



(click the title to go to the article)

1-How Divorce Can Make You Sick and Lead to an Early Death-I must say this is a rather depressing article, but sadly I can see the truth in all of it.  I experienced many of the things that the author did regarding my health when my husband of 37 years decided to leave. Very informative article.

2-Reasons People Choose to Mediate-  You will find in this article a few reasons people choose to mediate rather than go to court.  In my case, I went to court concerning monetary issues, deposed my soon-to-be-ex, and then went to mediation.  What a mess!

3-Divorce and Your Pet- Another article on your pet and your divorce.  This one focuses on Florida. That was one thing I did not have to worry about in my divorce.  My ex did not want Brodie, and this issue never came up. 

4-Backlog of Divorce Cases- Here, you find a video produced by an attorney.  This attorney speaks of the enormous backlog of divorce cases in his county.  I am sure if it is in his county, many other jurisdictions around the country have the same problem.  Sadly, the legal system tolerates this.

5-Relocating After Divorce-This is a brief article on relocating during and after divorce in the state of NC.  I am in NC and did not relocate, so this did not affect me.

God Bless You On Your Journey!

KathieyV


 

Comments

Popular Posts