Divorce Diversion-Let's Have Fun With Daily Holidays

 Let's try to forget about the pain we may be experiencing while going through a divorce.  Let's instead look for the good and try to find some joy.  

I remember so clearly the beginning of my divorce experience.  I remember my ex leaving without warning.  I remember the pain.  I remember the confusion.  I remember lying in bed in the fetal position. I remember crying so much that it became my daily norm.  I also remember trying to find beauty in the pain.  I remember forcing myself to see my life as an adventure when all I wanted to do was disappear.  

I recently started a new blog.  The focus is the many daily holidays that we can celebrate.  I invite you to check out my new site and sign up for my newsletter.  I will focus on a holiday for each day of the year, giving the history behind the holiday, a few fun facts, and ways to celebrate said holiday.  I started this January 1st, and I am having such fun with it.

My blog is called Celebrate and Have Fun With Kathiey.  Today is National Peanut Brittle Day...What fun:-)

Check out the blog and sign up for my newsletters, which will give you ways to celebrate each holiday.  You don't have to celebrate every holiday, but pick one or two and just have fun with it.

God Bless You on Your Journey
KathieyV



Comments

Popular Posts