Divorce in The News-November 2023

 Every few weeks or so, I check to see what is happening in Divorce News. I search "divorce" in Google and put a time frame on the search of that current week/month to give me an overview of what is happening in divorce news. The trending news is typically celebrity news.

Yes, in the news, it is the celebrities that get all the attention. I am not looking for articles that are celebrity-focused. I am searching for articles that can help regular people look for answers as they navigate the difficult road of divorce. If you are looking for celebrity divorce news, here are a couple in the news to take a look at. 

Eric McCormack's Wife Files For Divorce-The man in this article played on Will and Grace.  His wife filed due to irreconcilable differences.

Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumper-  I am not really sure who they are but it yet another sad story of a family divided.

Nov 2023




(Click the title to go to the article.)
1-The No-Fault Divorce-Interesting article on the No-Fault divorce.  It is actually political.

2-Divorce Doulas-I would love to work as a Divorce Doula/Divorce Coach.  If you need some support during the divorce process, this would be a good way to go. 

3-Divorce Planning: What You Need to Know as a Financial Advisor-What you need to think about financially during your divorce.

4-The States With the Highest Divorce Rates-My state, NC, did not rank in the high or the low category. I really think my state had nothing to do with it.

5-Taking These Financial Steps Could Help Post-Divorce Recovery this article a few financial steps are discussed to help you set up your new life.

That's it for now, for divorce in the news.
God Bless You On Your Journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts