Divorce Diversion-Let's have some fun and Forget about Divorce at least for a moment.

 Happy Weekend 

Let's look at some fun things in life and take our focus off of divorce for a while.

There are links below if you want to know more.


*Let's plan a party.  I was thinking of having a party in September...A Taco Party.  Here is the plan.  If I were to have a party, this is the plan I would use.  Included are recipes, decor, and fun-themed ideas.


*Monthly Pinterest Food Plan- Here are a few recipes I found on Pinterest that I would like to try in September.



*Here is a post from my visit to The Lovely Lake Lure.  A beautiful lake in western NC.  I took this trip a couple of years ago.  Yes, a solo trip...and I had a blast.


*Let's re-create a Fun Fall Outfit.  I found an outfit I liked for fall on Pinterest and decided to recreate it.  I found some pieces on Amazon and also shopped my closet to complete the look.


Again, Happy Weekend.  Please do something fun this weekend.  Take care of "You." You are worth it!
KathieyV

 

Comments

Popular Posts