Divorce In The News for September 1st, 2023

 Every week or so, I see what happens in Divorce News. I search "divorce" in Google and put a time frame on the search of that current week or so to give me an overview of what is happening in divorce news. The trending news is typically celebrity news.

Yes, in the news, it is the celebrities that get all the attention. I am not looking for articles that are celebrity-focused. I am searching for articles that can help regular people look for answers as they navigate the difficult road of divorce. If you are looking for celebrity divorce news, here are a few in the news this week.

Britney and Boundaries-This is an article about some of the problems Britney and her husband are having. I like a quote she shared: "You can mute people in real life too...it is called Boundaries". Amen to that, Britney. In my divorce world, they call it "no contact."


Halle Berry is Ready to Move On-Man Oh man, after two years of marriage, her husband is getting payouts like you would not believe. He is set for life. Sadly, in everyday life, the woman often struggles financially for the rest of her life, especially in a gray divorce.


Kevin Costner Divorce Drama-Yet another example of the rich being disconnected from the mainstream world. The child support and alimony payments are just crazy. Do I feel sorry for Kevin? No! I tend not to trust men, and I hope he has to pay wazoo.
September 1, 2023


The YouTube Version






(Click the title to go to the article.)
1-The Month Most People Get Divorced-You may find this to be true in your divorce.  My ex was seeing a divorce attorney, and I knew nothing about it; I call it the "sneak divorce."  This took place in the spring, so it may have some connection to the validity of this article.

2-Man Demolishes the House His Wife Won in the Divorce- Crazy article.  I hope that man was jailed and had to pay for all damages.

3-Divorce Laws in NC-A few NC laws regarding divorce.  I found it interesting because I live in NC.

4-Property Division Law in Divorce- When you are going through a divorce, one of the many things you must think about is the division of property.  This may help you increase your knowledge on this subject.

5-The Cheapest Way to Get Divorced-Interesting article on prices you may encounter depending on how you want to get divorced.  For me, I had to hire an expensive attorney so that I could get the alimony I deserved. Otherwise, I would have been in big trouble.

That's it for now, for divorce in the news.
God Bless You On Your Journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts