Tell Your Story Journal Prompt-Share a memory of a September Day or Share What You See as A Perfect Fall Day

I think it is important to share our story.  Not only the tragic and difficult times of our lives but the happy and exciting times.  It is also important to share our hopes and dreams.  I think this can be done through journaling.  

Many times those that we love the most really don't know who we are; everyone is busy going their own ways, which is not good or bad, just life in this busy world.  Although one day, perhaps,  someone may say, "I wish I would have taken the time to know them better."  

Journaling not only tells your story but also helps you process who you are, your joys, your pain, your thoughts, your feelings, and your experiences.  If you are trying to process something in your life, journaling may even help you develop a plan to address that issue.

Now in my 60s, I have so many questions I would love to ask my Mom. If she had left a journal, maybe some of my questions would have been answered.  Now we have the opportunity to share our story, so let's get started.  

Tell Your Story Journal Prompt

My main hope in the summer living in NC is that when September rolls around, cooler weather is on the way. What would be your perfect September day? Share a memory of a September Day or what would be your perfect September day.



When I think of September, nothing specific comes to mind except maybe the beginning of the school year. If I were to have the perfect day during the month of September, it would include something outside. The day would include a walk on the beach and then lunch at a seaside restaurant. Now usually in September in the south, the days are cooler, and a walk on the beach would be lovely. It is still warm enough to walk in the water. As the warm water caresses my toes, I would see dolphins jumping in the distance, which is a common site in NC. After my walk, I would sit and listen to the ocean and thank God for this amazing world and the life He has given me. I would soon venture to my seaside restaurant and enjoy a wonderful meal and a glass of wine. I know this lovely adventure would have me smiling for days to come.

As I think of my idea September Day, I think to myself, "I can make this happen."  Well, I plan to do just that.  I would say Don't Sit Back and Just Dream...Make The Dream Happen!

Happy Journaling!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts