Divorce in the News-July 28, 2023- Divorce News Articles For You

 Every week or so, I see what happens in Divorce News. I search "divorce" in Google and put a time frame on the search of that current week or so to give me an overview of what is happening in divorce news. The trending news is typically celebrity news.

Yes, in the news, it is the celebrities that get all the attention. I am not looking for articles that are celebrity-focused. I am searching for articles that can help regular people look for answers as they navigate the difficult road of divorce. If you are looking for celebrity divorce news, here are a few in the news this week.

    1-Tina Knowles and Richard Lawson Are Getting Divorced-When I saw the headline, I thought, who in the heck are these people?  Tina is Beyonce's mother.
    2-The Truth Behind Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello's Divorce They were only married for 7 years.  I recognize her, and I like her I do not know who he is.
    3-Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton May Be Headed for Divorce It looks like they are having relationship problems at this point.
July 28, 2023



(click the title to go to the article)
1-More than a third of Americans choose to have a "sleep divorce" This is a nontraditional sleeping arrangement, not an actual divorce.  I read in another article that snoring was the 3rd largest reason for divorce...that is awful.

2-7 Little-Known Financial Benefits of Divorce This is an interesting article about the plus side of divorce when it comes to finances.  I found it very helpful. I will be reviewing it, especially since retirement is in my future, and it gives some information on divorce and retirement.

3-5 Considerations for Choosing the Right Divorce Lawyer-This is so essential.  I chose my attorney based on research and recommendations.  Please be careful; this decision can make or break your divorce outcome.

4-What is a No-Fault Divorce? I don't think there is any such thing.  This article will give you the view of the court system on the definition of a no-fault divorce.

5-What to do About the House in A Divorce? There is a video of an attorney discussing the house in a divorce.  He sounds like he knows what he is talking about.  If you have a house on the line during a divorce, take a listen. He may give you food for thought that can lead you in the right direction.

That's it for now, for divorce in the news.
God Bless You On Your Journey!

KathieyV 

Comments

Popular Posts