Divorce Diversion-Here are a few things to get you mind off divorce this weekend...

 Happy Saturday.  

Let's look at some fun things in life and take our focus off of divorce for a while.

There are links below if you want to know more.




*I am planning a party.  A Teddy Bear Picnic.  This will be held in August, and I can't wait.  If you have young kids or grandkids, check out my plan, and you can have one of your own.


*Monthly Pinterest Food Plan-Here are a few recipes I found on Pinterest that I would like to try in August.




*There is an interesting place in Prospect Hill, NC.  Shangri-Li Stone Village is a miniature town.  Check it out on my blog.


Again, Happy Friday.  Please do something fun this weekend.  Take care of "You". You are worth it!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts