Betrayal trauma....How to Heal from Betrayal Trauma

Being damaged by betrayal trauma can leave you with a very deep wound.  Depending on the size and scope of that wound, it could set us on the path to a difficult recovery.  It took me 10 years to crawl out of the pain of this betrayal.  I Wish I would have known how to escape the grip of the damage and heal quickly, but I did not.  Today I want to take a look to see if I can find ways to help us recover faster from such devastation.  


Here are a few techniques to aid in healing...there are many more.


The above is just a partial list of the many ways to attempt to heal from betrayal trauma.  It is not an exact science, and the journey is different for everyone.  I would surmise that the longer we allow ourselves to deny the situation, the longer it will take for us to rise above it. 

I hope you are ok as you travel this road.  Remember, this is not an overnight fix.  With the support of your faith and your determination to put one foot in front of the other, you will slowly begin to heal.

Don't give up.  Remember, God, will never leave you or forsake you.

God Bless You!

KathieyV








Comments

Popular Posts