Divorce in The News May 27, 2022

 Five of the latest divorce articles include should a bride-to-be cancel her wedding because a family member got a divorce, taking care of a newborn as a divorced person, who should get out of the house during a divorce, overcoming divorce fears, and the first meeting with a divorce attorney.

May 27, 2022

(click the title to go to the article)
1-Bride Backed for Refusing to Cancel Wedding..-After reading this article, I also back the bride-to-be.  It seems her sister was in the process of a painful divorce.  Family members wanted to postpone the upcoming wedding because of the added pain this would cause the poor woman going through a divorce.  Life goes on when we get a divorce, and so should the wedding.  We need to be happy for others when they are happy, regardless of our own pain.
2-Taking Care of a Newborn After Divorce-This article basically focuses on how to take care of a newborn.  I think they are trying to help those taking care of a newborn alone.  
3-It's My House You Should Get Out! -In my situation, my EX moved out and lived in an apartment.  This article will give you insight into handling the marital home and property.  I am sure it all varies from state to state.
4-How to Overcome These Top Three Divorce Fears-I think all these fears are legitimate.  They give you a list of three fears and how to address each.
5-What to Expect on Your First Meeting With a Divorce Attorney.-For me, having a divorce attorney was imperative.  I would not have gotten even close to a suitable agreement without her.  Take a look at this article to see what I think we all need a properly trained lawyer to survive the divorce process.
God Bless You On Your Journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts