Divorce in the News Headlines Nov 2021

 Divorce in the News





I am sure the divorce process is hard for everyone, even those such as the author who are experts in helping others through a divorce.

The author gives many suggestions on what to do and what to gather as you enter the divorce process. I found this to be a beneficial article.

Due to the backlog in divorce filings during Covid, many divorces are actually on hold for an indefinite period.  I hope this "hold" does not apply to abuse or adultery; that would be horrible. 


I agree with most that was said in this article.  I believe the rationale to avoid court is sound. 

Yes, court takes an emotional and financial toll, but I believe that it is often necessary.  I am glad I went to court and that the outcome was favorable for me for the most part.


I guess I was lucky in that my children were grown when my husband walked out.  I know it was not easy for them and remains difficult many years later.  If divorce is not necessary, it is a selfish thing to do to your kids be they, children or adults.  


This is all good advice on how to handle the holidays during and after your divorce.  Is it easy?  No, but it can be done. 




I used all seven over the years, plus many other recovery techniques, which I find do help.  Remember, it is a process and takes time.  A lot of time.  


That is it for Divorce in the news for this week.  I hope you are doing well.  

God Bless you on your journey!

KathieyV


Comments

Popular Posts