Morning Motivation; Quotes by Corrie Ten Boom

Well, it is Monday.  I did not go to church yesterday, but I did dream about going last night, and it was an uplifting service:-)
So, not having any church notes to share with you I decided to look up some quotes. A book that changed my life was Corrie Ten Boom's "The Hiding Place."  I read it when I was in my early 20's, and it made an impression. The focus is the power of faith no matter what the situation we may encounter in our lives.
Here are a few quotes from Corrie from my google search plus a few of my photos.
"When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer"


“There is no pit so deep, that God's love is not deeper still.” 
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength".
Happy Monday Everyone!
KathieyV
(kathieyvwriter.com)

Comments

Popular Posts