Morning Motivation "God Holds Our Heart" Ephesians 3:11



This verse from Ephesians reminds me of the saying, 
"Home is where the heart is"

Here is what on online dictionary says about this,
Proverb

"your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection, 
no matter where you are."


"Home" is not always our physical house.  Our physical home may not be a place where we feel safe, loved, and at peace.  I am sure there are homes where people find unconditional love and acceptance, but this is not always the case.
I love where I am living now.  I have a lovely townhouse.  My home is comfortable and has everything I need to feel safe and secure.   I have AC, heat, running water and all those things we tend to take for granted. Does my place of residence hold my heart?  No, I could move out tomorrow.   Although I love my house, it does not hold my heart.
For me "Home" is anywhere I can spend time with my kids and grandkids.  "Home" is taking my dog on long walks.  "Home" is being in God's presence and knowing he is beside me always. "Home" is the joy of knowing that God holds my heart.

Praying the scriptures for all who are enduring the pain of separation and divorce.
Dear God,
Please make your home in our hearts Lord.  Help our trust in you to increase as we walk with you.  Thank you for loving us and helping our strength to grow as we rely on you. 
I love you.
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts