Monthly Motivation…To You Lord I Lift up My Soul….

This is a motivational post from my divorce blog.  I wrote it early in my separation and divorce process.  
Psalm 143:8 is a beautiful verse that we can hold unto in the good and the bad times in our lives.

Monthly Motivation
I have found, in my transition, that one of the most difficult parts of my day is just getting out of bed.  I could lay there for hours in a strange form of emotional pain.  As I encounter people in my situation, which is almost daily, they too have this problem. 

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  
Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul".
Psalm 143:8
I thank you for this life, Lord, even the painful times, because it makes me draw closer to you.  Help me to see my life as an adventure regardless of where I find myself.  Help me to see you in every situation. Please show me the way I should go,  for to you, Lord, I do lift up my soul.  Amen
Always remember God's Promise
'I will never leave you or forsake you"
God Bless
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts