Journal Prompts-Tell Your Story Through Journaling. Introduction to a Monthly Series.

 Journaling, I have found to be an invaluable tool.  Journaling is not only a way to relieve stress and help us process things it is also a way to tell our story.


I am a daughter, an ex-wife, a Christian, a nurse, a mom, and a grandmother.  Life is busy, and even though it is mostly good, it can also be challenging.  I see my kids and grandkids regularly they still don't know most of my story.  I don't think they really know who I am.

I began to think about how can I share a bit of who I am with others?  One way is through journaling. My family may not have the time to sit down and discover who I am, my thoughts, my hopes, my dreams, my joys my pain, but if I write a journal, maybe one day they will sit down and read my journal.  

My plan is to answer journal questions and then produce a book with the answers.  I may be gone from this world, but one day they may want to know who I am.  With that in mind, let us begin to tell our story through journaling.

I am going to post a journal prompt every month.  I hope you answer the questions and begin to put together your own journal that you can share with those who love you. 

God Bless You On Your Journey!

KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts