Journal Prompt-"What Celebrity Would You Take to Lunch?"

 Guess what?  It is time for our monthly journal prompt.  Get out your journal or your computer and answer the question.  This is a fun and easy question.




If you could go to lunch with a celebrity, who would it be, and why did you choose this person to spend time with?


There are not many celebrities that I would care to have a meal with.  I do not follow the tabloids, and I don’t see celebrities as anything but people who can act.  Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy their craft…I love TV and Movies and plays, but that does not, in my opinion, make them any better as people than anyone else, so I do not idolize them.


If I had to choose a celebrity to spend time with, I know who it would be.  I have given the same answer for years.  It would be Mike Rowe.  I would choose Mike because he seems like a regular guy.  His show Dirty Jobs had him dealing with everyday people, and he gets down and dirty with them in their jobs.  He took the time to get to know the regular guy, and it was not all about him.  He is funny and down to earth and would be fun to spend time with.  Plus, he is cute:-) I think I will take him to Angus Barn, but he will have to pay because he makes more money than me:-)


Who would you choose as your celebrity to spend time with?  I would love to know.  Put it in the comment box.


Happy Writing!

KathieyV


If you don't know who Mike Rowe is, check out the Dirty Jobs trailer below.

 

Coming in a very close second would be another person that seems like a regular guy, plus he reminds me of my brother.  I used to watch Josh Gates on Destination Truth...so funny.


Comments

Popular Posts