Divorce in the News Aug 26, 2022 With My Thoughts on Each Article

 Five of the latest divorce articles include what to do when your friends divorce, legal separation vs. divorce, rock your self-image after divorce, what to know when divorcing a narcissist, and snoring is the 3rd leading cause of divorce.

August 26, 2022


(click the title to go to the article)
1-What to Do When Your Friends Divorce- All I have to say is Divorce Hurts Everyone.  Many times divorce is necessary, but I would say most of the time, it is not.  Most of the time, it is a selfish choice.

2-Legal Separation vs. Divorce: What’s The Difference? Interesting article on separation vs. a divorce.  We were legally separated for about 4 years, at which time my Ex filed for divorce.

3-Rock Your Self-Image and Rise Up After Divorce A few things to think about when you are trying to get back up after your divorce.

4-What You Need to Know Before You File for Divorce from a Narcissist Divorcing a narcissist makes divorce even more difficult.  Be aware they tend to hide things also such as bank accounts, phones, and the list goes on.

5-Did you know snoring is the 3rd leading cause of divorce? Here’s how to stop it. I can't believe this is the 3rd leading cause of divorce.  My ex snored, and this was not the cause of our divorce.  The nights I could not sleep, one of us would go to another bedroom or the couch.  You don't fall out of love because someone snores.  My grandkids tell me I snore.  They like to sleep in my room on the floor, but I always give them the option to sleep in another bedroom.  They choose to endure the snore and stay close to me.   
God Bless You On Your Journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts