Divorce in the News January 24, 2022

Divorce in The News

Five of the latest divorce articles include why the divorce rate is on the rise, dealing with a covert narcissist, ways to help someone going through a divorce, why January is known as the divorce month, and coping with divorce at a young age.

Jan 24, 2022



(click the title in blue to go to the article)

1- Why is Divorce Rate on The Rise?- This is more of an article with opinions from regular folks.  

I believe marriage is not taken as seriously as it used to be and that for many, a vow to love forever is just an afterthought.  For me, marriage meant a promise that I never planned to cast aside.  My divorce was not my choice, but another's whose promise to God meant very little.

2-Dealing With a Covert Narcissist? -  This is a good article that gives info on the covert narcissist.  My question to you is, in the photo in this article which is the narcissist? I watched arrested development, and I am not sure.  Thinking back on the show, I would have pegged Lindsey and Lucille as the narcissists, not the two guys in the photo.  What do you think?

3-How to Help Someone Going Through Divorce.- Here is a post that gives helpful ideas on ways to help someone going through a divorce.  I agree with most of what she had to say.

4-Why is January Known as Divorce Month?  I found this article to contain some interesting insight.

5-Coping With Divorce at a Young Age- I am sure coping with divorce at any age is difficult. This article gives a perspective of going through a divorce for younger people.  I am in the category of the Grey Divorce.  Here is a sentence that sums up the difference between being divorced young and being divorced much older  "you have so many more years ahead to write a new story."  

God Bless You On Your Journey!

KathieyV





Comments

Popular Posts