Divorce in the News Jan 2022

  Divorce in The News

Five of the latest divorce articles include the no-fault divorce, teens and mediation, narcissists, dog custody, and choosing the right attorney.  

Jan 10, 2022





(click the title in blue to go to the article)

1 1-The Myth of the No-Fault Divorce I don't believe there is such a thing as a no-fault divorce. I think at least one person is at fault. I also believe that divorce without reservation and with no relevant cause is selfish to your family and those who look up to you as an example. I think there are times when divorce is necessary, such as abuse, adultery, and probably other extreme issues, but I see divorce on a whim as selfish.  Good article.

2-Tips For Mediating When You Have Teenagers. My daughters were adults when my husband abandoned me.  The one thing listed to help teens that I think would help anyone associated with divorce would be finding a good counselor. 

3-The 4 words that suggest your partner is a cheating narcissist. I don't have much to say about this article except I found it interesting.  If you are hearing phrases such as "Your overreacting" and or "she is just a friend," you should check out this article.

4-Dog custody: Spain to consider pets' welfare in divorce battles  There are many articles on pet custody when faced with divorce.  Spain is taking this seriously, and I think that is great.

5-5 tips for choosing the right divorce attorney in Alabama. I don't care what state you are in; it is crucial you hire the right attorney for your divorce.  Here is my post on "Hire an Attorney."

God Bless You On Your Journey!

KathieyV










Comments

Popular Posts