Divorce in the News-Oct 26, 2021

                                 Divorce in the News-Oct 26, 2021
                         


Take a look at a few articles I found for "Divorce in the News."

Click on the title link to read the article.


 How the Divorce Process Works

I thought this was a pretty good article and pretty much what I experienced in the divorce process.  



In this article, you will see five crazy reasons people are seeking a divorce in India.  The excuses used to seek a divorce range from baldness to not bathing every day.  I guess the reasons for divorce are endless.


Relocating with your children is serious stuff when going through a divorce.  This article is based on the laws in Illinois.  If you are going through a divorce you need to consult with your attorney in regard to any relocation you are considering.  The laws are most likely different from state to state.  I was lucky in this regard because my children were grown and out of the house when the divorce took place.




This is an interesting article if you happen to have an IRA that needs to be split after divorce.  My EX had a small retirement account that was transferred to me.




Erica has a podcast called Dating After Divorce Survival Guide.  I have saved it on Spotify and I hope to check it out soon.

Here is one of Eric Payne's quotes...
“I want people listening to this podcast to realize that they’re not alone in their experiences and to give them hope. Dating is a good vehicle to find yourself and to experience life. No experience is a wasted one. All is a gift, even a marriage that failed.”



Take care everyone and God Bless You on this journey!

Kathiey V



Comments

Popular Posts