Divorce Diversion-Weekend Reading and Watching Plus Links to my YouTube Channel




📰Reading📰
This is a very helpful article.  It gives you some great ideas on how to slowly organize.

I was surprised by a couple of the items on the list.

This is a breakdown on how to care for all your liens.

There are many items on this list that apply to me.  I don't change out my makeup as often as I should and this is a good reminder.

*******************************************************************************

📽Watching📽
Many of my items have gone beyond the suggested expiration dates




******************************************************************************
Check out my links.
I would love if you would follow my YouTube Channel
Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts