Weekly Reading and Watching with KathieyV. Divorce, Food, Travel, Fashion, and Music and More...

Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and settle in to read and watch a few videos.
Some are divorce related and some are just for fun.
I hope you enjoy.
Please feel free to comment in the comment box.
I would love to hear from you.
Divorce Related...



Links to my other blogs
Recipe Review BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich I made this and it is easy and yummy. 
 I want one now:-)


My Stitch Fix Review  Stitch Fix is a fun clothing subscription box.  
Here is the post on my September box.



Kathiey's Weekly News and Video Roundup  All kinds of fun articles here.


Weekly News and Video Roundup from My NC Blog  More articles that you may be interested in.

Banner Elk Winery My post on this beautiful in Banner Elk NC

I will leave you with this beautiful song by Laura Story.  You can watch by clicking the link below.


I hope you have a wonderful week.
If you are in the path of Florence I pray for your safety.  We here in the Raleigh area were preparing for a direct hit but the path seems to changing.  I guess we will see.
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts