Beware the Narcissist: Quotes From Pinterest


I never really understood the meaning of Narcissism.  There was no mention in primary or secondary school.  I don’t remember the mention of it in my psych classes in nursing school.  How can we protect ourselves from something we don’t know or understand?  With that in mind, I will be doing a series of quotes from Pinterest to help us all better understand and protect ourselves from the narcissist.

The Beginning

The Journey


The Joy


KathieyV
(Not all divorces are a product of a narcissist but many are, and that is why I am doing this series)
Always remember God's promise.  "I will never leave you or forsake you."
Thank you, God!
KathieyV
(Quotes were found on Pinterest)
I would love if you would check out my book on Amazon.  
Just click on the image below and it will take you to the book..

                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts