Morning Motivation GPS-God's Piloting Spirit

Most of us have experienced both joy and pain in our lives.  Some of us have also experienced times of uncertainty and indecision.  (In my case, these feelings were brought on by an unwanted divorce.)  I believe in all of life's ups and downs that God wants to be our guide.  He wants to show us the way we should go.

I don't know about you, but I use my GPS whenever I am headed into new territory.  When I am on a road I have never traveled, I lean on the knowledge of my GPS .  (Do I trust my GPS completely?  No. Did you see "The Office" episode where Michael Scott drove his car into a pond because listened to his GPS?:-)

There can be so many distractions out on the road, so many things to take us off course.  On a driving journey, we could face traffic jams and detours, or it could be raining and difficult to see.  It is nice to hear the GPS voice telling us when we need to prepare for an upcoming turn or if we do make a wrong turn, the GPS tells us it is recalculating the path to reach the desired destination.

I see God as our spiritual GPS (God's Piloting Spirit).  God does have a plan for our lives, and I believe if we seek his plan he will show us the way to go. At times there will be distractions, and we may make a wrong turn, but this is when we go to God and allow him to "recalculate" to redirect our course.  God's Piloting Spirit is our spiritual GPS. In other words, He is our pilot

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, 
saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
Isaiah 30:21
NIV
The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. 
I will advise you and watch over you.
Psalm 32:8
NLV
God Bless you on your journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts