Morning Motivation Enjoy the Moment-A Blast From the Past


We had a guest speaker in church yesterday. His name is Jason Petty, and he is a Christian rapper from Calif. He spoke briefly, it was more like reading or sharing of a poem or a story.
Here is what I took from what he shared with us.
"You can't see past the explosions" in your life.  For me, that meant we tend to focus on life's difficulties.  We tend to look at our past and the what if's.  In the now we tend to focus on the potential "explosions," to come thus wasting the good times worrying about the future. I think the speaker was trying to tell us to focus on the present, the now, the moment, so that we can enjoy life.  So that is what I did.  I went home and enjoyed the moment.
Making ginger bread cookies with my family...

I enjoyed running the tobacco trail and then
I enjoyed cooking a nice dinner for my family
I enjoyed Caleb..

I enjoyed Stephanie, Josh, Caleb, Brodie. 
I enjoyed speaking with Erica on the phone.  
I enjoyed my life....
Thank you Lord for today.
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)
The post above was written sometime before 2013 before my husband walked out, one of my life's significant "explosions."
I still enjoy the moments of this life even though there have been trying times.
How am I enjoying life's little moments?  A million different ways.

The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.
Psalm 28:7, NLT 
God Bless You!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts