All Secrets will be Brought to the Light.....

Have you ever read a story where a person lived with someone for years and never knew who they really were or what they were up to?  Have you ever heard people say, "she had to have known she lived with him for decades"?  Well, I am here to tell you that you can live with someone for decades and not truly understand who they are.  You think you do, you hope you do, but you don't.  If you are in that boat, don't judge yourself for being trusting. 

Many know my story.  Some I don't have the heart to tell because of the pain it would cause them.  I wish people with hidden lives would come clean, examine their life and motives, turn everything over to God and ask for forgiveness.  I do believe that we all will be held accountable for our lives and decisions.  No one is exempt.  Not even those who believe they are above judgment.  Not one of us is perfect, and we need to ask for help and forgiveness daily. 


If I am asked to tell my story, I will tell it.  But, I will ask for God's leading in this area not to protect the wrongdoers but to protect the innocent. 

"Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
Psalm 27:14

...knowing that...

"For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is 
concealed will be brought to light and made known to all."
Luke 8:17

KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular Posts