Monday Morning Motivation..."The Work He Will Give Us To Do" The Journey

"Today I know that such memories are the key not to the past, but to the future.  I know that the experiences of our lives, when we let God use them, become the mysterious 
and perfect preparation for the work he will give us to do."
Corrie Ten Boom

Life is not always easy.  There are many ups and downs,  highs and lows,  joys and sorrows. We are bombarded with surprises both good and bad.  I guess all the events in our lives are our teachers.  The things that tend to alter our lives can lead us to grow and thrive as Christians.  Some of the events can cause us to falter and to fear, but through prayer and trust in God we can regain our footing, grow in faith, and hopefully help others on this never dull journey we call life.

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose"
Romans 8:28

Dear Lord, sometimes it is hard to thank you for the difficult experiences of our lives, but I am trying.  I do thank you for what you have taught me through these life events.  Help me to take what I have learned and continue to grow in my faith.  Please guide me to help others on a journey similar to mine.  Thank you for taking the bad and working it out for good.  Amen
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular Posts