Monday Morning Motivation..."Waiting"

The key to everything is patience.  
You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
Arnold H. Glasow

I have learned, through difficult times, that I have no choice but to wait.  I can't rush things even though I may want to.  Many days I want the end result now, I want to "smash the egg".  I make my requests to God speaking to Him as though I expected Him to get it done today.  Then I think better of it, take a deep breath and add the line...."in Your timing Lord".
"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31
ESV
Lord thank you for this day you have given us.  As I come before you in prayer today help me to know that you see the big picture and that I don't.  Help me to trust in your timing God.  Help me to wait on you Lord and please renew my strength.  Help me to not grow weary but to keep walking down my path knowing you are beside me. Amen
Happy Monday Everyone.
KathieyV:-)


Comments

Popular Posts