Monday Morning Motivation, Hope! (sharing an old post from Dec 2013)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and 
not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

While watching TV this week I heard several quotes that stood out to me which I could use in my life situation.  
This one I liked from Sleepy Hollow
"You see what you have now and you embrace what is in front of you"
Good advice Sleepy Hollow.  If you don't embrace what is in front of you, good or bad, your only other choice would be to give up. Although that can be an option, it is not the best option.

I really liked this one from Survivor
"Morality and ethical issues are going to bite you in the ass in the end."
Well said Survivor.  True?  I don't know.  Maybe not in this world. I do believe there are consequences to our actions.  That is kinda how I see the verse in the bible in relation to the sins of the father.  Our choices effect everyone.

My favorite TV quote this week, because it calls us to hope, is one from Once Upon a Time
"We had such plans.  This curse has destroyed every dream our family ever had……Life is full of twists and turns you never see coming.  This is just a turn.  The future we imagined is gone but that does not mean we couldn't find another one….an unexpected one.  I choose hope. 
Our lives will get better if we just hold unto hope"
My Scripture for the week is Jeremiah 29:19.  I will do my best to hang unto hope.
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World.

Comments

Popular Posts