Divorce in the News June 17, 2022

  Five of the latest divorce articles include the post-divorce breakup trip, hidden assets in a divorce, restorative actions to take, a traveling after divorce story, and how to tell the difference between depression and sadness.

June 17, 2022

(click the title to go to the article)
1-Post Divorce Breakup Trip-I think a trip is a great way to refresh and a diversion from divorce pain.
2-Uncovering Hiden Assets in Divorce-If you don't think the man that promised to love and cherish you for a lifetime and who is now seeking a divorce is incapable of hiding assets from you think again!
3-Four Restorative Things To Do After A Divorce-Here you will find suggestions on 4 things to help you through a divorce.
4-Traveling After Divorce-I love this article by Becky.  She is an inspiration to all of us.
5-The Difference Between Depression and Sadness-I had experienced sadness in my life but never depression until I was abandoned after decades of marriage.  I had to go on antidepressants for situational depression.   I have been off the medication for several years now and I no longer struggle with depression.
God Bless You On Your Journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts