Morning Motivation...He Directs our Path

I love to travel.  I love adventures.  I love the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, the trails in the mountains of NC, feeling the cool breeze during a bike ride near the beach.  I have a five yr old grandson, and we go on adventures.  We have been to museums, the zoo, the park, the ocean and there are many other excursions that I am planning.  My dog Brodie and I love to go on walking adventures together.
It would be exciting if life's journeys would take us to exotic beaches, towering snowcapped mountains, and beautiful cathedrals.  Wouldn't that be great?  Yes, we can make some of those things happen, and I hope to. But, sometimes life's journeys are less than joyous.  Life events such as death, illness, and in my case, divorce.  The pain can be devastating.   In these times we call out to God.
Lord, please wrap your arms around us.  Give us your peace, joy, and comfort no matter what adventure we find ourselves on.  Please direct our path and help us to trust your direction.  Help us to praise you in this amazing adventure we call life.
I love you Lord and look forward to our travels together:-)
KathieyV:-)

"I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding. In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Comments

Popular Posts