Monday Morning Motivation Psalm 143.8 The Beginning, The Journey, The Joy


Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,

    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
Psalm 143:8


The Beginning (the pain)...
"...Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love..."
It doesn't matter who we are in this life.  If we are rich or poor, black, white or even purple, if we are healthy or ill....regardless of who we are, difficulties and pain of some sort will fall upon all of us.  I remember in the beginning of my pain and confusion brought on by an unwanted separation and pending divorce I was completely lost and in deep despair.  The only thing that gave me a glimmer of hope was God's word and his promises.  
Each morning I would search desperately for his love.  

The Journey (the path)...
"...For I have put my trust in you.  Show me the way I should go..."
I remember a song I used to enjoy called Bring it on.  It was a Christian rock song.  I loved the music and would sing along and sometimes dance with the music.  I was always concerned about the lyrics though.  Basically it was saying to God bring me difficulties I can handle it with your help.  As I would sing I would pray "no thank you, I don't want you to "bring on" any pain or discomfort into my life". 
Well guess what, you don't have to ask for it usually comes along anyway.  
In those and all times I find if I put my trust in God he will show me the way to go.  Always in his timing though.  We can't rush it.

The Joy...
"For to you I entrust my life"
There is joy and a certain kind of peace in putting my life in God's hands.
Through his word, his love and his guidance we will find joy. 

Happy Monday Everyone.
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular Posts