A Walk Around the Lake in Late Winter, The Joy:-)

A beautiful cool day.  I decided to take a walk around the lake and see what I could find.

"Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake." 
Wallace Stevens
(I do pray on my walks so maybe Wallace is right:-)

"If you look closely at a tree you'll notice it's knots and dead branches, just like our bodies. What we learn is that beauty and imperfection go together wonderfully." 
Matthew Fox


 "The park bench, a place to stop, embrace God's beauty,  pray in silence, and just breathe. "
KathieyV:-)





I found some interesting birds...

Half way through my walk these beautiful huskies came jogging up the trail.  
They made me smile!

A wonderful walk around the lake.  I can't wait to go back
Happy Day Everyone!
Get out and explore,
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular Posts