The Lord is My Shepherd I Shall Not Want.....Broken

I am a member of various websites for people going through divorce.  The stories are heartbreaking but real and not to be ignored.  It still amazes me that someone can intentionally do this extent of harm to someone without regret.  Says a lot about their character. 

One woman,  married nearly 30 years when her husband walked out, says "I can't get through mass without crying.  I am really trying to find some answers but don't seem to find any....Just Broken"
Sad!
I woke up at 3am with this poem type response.  I think I will send it to her....

Broken
I am broken Lord, I don't know what to do.
The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want.

I think my life is over.  Do I even have a future?
The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want.

So many decisions to make.  I don't know where to start.
He leads me beside the still waters.

I have no direction.  I want to give up to just run away.
He leads me beside the still waters.

I feel the gentle breeze of spring on my face.  I smell the flowers.
He restores my soul.

I read of God's love for me in his word.
He restores my soul:-)
KathieyV








Happy Monday Everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts