Monday Morning Motivation....Enjoying the beauty that surrounds us....


I have learned during my nightmare that my feelings are typical of those that feel abandoned. All your hopes dreams and joy are just swept away as though you are nothing.  It still amazes me the reaction of those that have been through this when they learn of my situation.  It is as though my pain reminds them of the pain they had felt in their nightmare even if it has been decades since it happened to them.  I have seen people gasp and put their hands to their heart.  I have seen people break down and cry for me, people I really don't know very well, but they remember the intense pain.  I have been hugged tightly and for long periods of time by folks that seemed to want to take away this pain.
I continue to look to God and to search for joy in my pain as I did when my family died.  I do see it.  I see it in nature.  I see it in the support of so many friends.  I see it in Caleb, who makes me smile:-)
I got out this weekend.  I had lunch with an old friend on Friday. Great time. Thanks Dave:-)
I talked to friends on the phone and by text.  Thanks guys:-)
Brodie and I went on a 7 mile hike with Melissa and her dog Daisy.  Thanks Melissa:-) Sorry I cried.
Caleb and I spent all day Sunday together.  We went to church.  We watched movies.  We ate ice cream. We went on a hike.  Every time a cyclist would go by we would stop and wave. We collected leaves. We read books. We drove around and looked at cows and horses.  Caleb gives great hugs.  I find joy in this wonderful innocent little child:-)

















"Don't be afraid for I am with you.  do not be dismayed for I am your God.  
I will strengthen you, I will help you.  I will uphold you with my victorious right hand"  
Isaiah 41:10
If you are going through a bad time as I am.  Please reach out to people and don't forget God loves you more then we can understand.

Comments

Popular Posts