The Beginning-Songs of Comfort...Blessings by Laura Story

I posted this back in 2013, when my divorce journey began.  Divorce has been the most painful thing that has happened to me in my lifetime.  Here is the post which gives you an idea of how I was feeling 8 years ago.
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
I have cried so many tears these last few weeks.  In all my sorrow, I have done my best to lean on God. I listened to a song today by Laura Story...Blessings.  The lyrics seemed to hit home with me today.

"Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears

And what if a thousand sleepless nights
Are what it takes to know You're near
What if my greatest disappointments
Or the achings of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy
And what if trials of this life
The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are Your mercies in disguise"
Laura Story

Made me cry all over again.  Beautiful song.
Always remember God's Promise "I will never leave you or forsake you."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts