Monday Morning Motivation…The Joy...


Sometimes we get caught up in our disappointments, in our emotional/physical pain, in the stress of daily life.  So caught up that we fail to take the time to actually do the things that once brought us joy.  If you are going through a major trauma in your life such as illness, death of a loved one, divorce, or what ever the case may be, it is hard to do the things that once brought joy.  All I can say is push yourself to do what you used to love and you will once again find joy in them.  Maybe not right away but keep trying and it will come.
When my husband first left me.  I sank deep into depression and despair.  Joy was the last thing I ever expected to experience.  I thought my life was over.  Wrong!!  It took some time and determination, but here I am nearly two years later (6 years later:-), and I am finding joy.  I find joy in my family, my friendships, in music, in my faith, even in my work.  I love photography, blogging, writing, travel, movies,  Zumba, flowers, cooking, Brodie my dog, and the list goes on and on.
If you are struggling to find joy.  I suggest you push yourself to do something you used to love.  Reach out to your friends, lean hard on your faith.  It takes time but your joy will come…
"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning."
Psalm 30:5b
Happy Monday Everyone!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular Posts