Just For Fun On Friday-Photos, Recipes, Quotes and More

  I hope you are doing well this rainy Friday morning.  It is raining here in NC, and this Easter weekend forecast calls for rain, but on Sunday, the rain will lift, and it is supposed to be a beautiful day.  

Photo of the week...


I found a quote about flowers.  This quote reminds me of my early days during the divorce process when I was in a terrible way.  I would always say that God's beauty still surrounds us even in our pain.




I hope you have some fun plans for this Easter weekend.  I will be spending time with my kids and grandkids.  For the easter dinner, I have been assigned deviled eggs and then to also bring some sparkling rose. 

My deviled eggs are pretty basic but still taste delicious.  For the filling, I just add the egg yokes, mayo, salt and pepper, and sweet pickle juice.  Everything is added to taste.  I then beat it til smooth and then pipe it into the egg half.  Easy and yummy.


Here are two deviled egg platters that I really like that I found on Amazon. Just click on the photos below to go to the product.
(I am an Amazon affiliate if you buy anything using my links, I get a percentage of the sale with no added cost to you:-)



 

Here are my Pinterest ideas for the week...
1-French Toast from Delish 
2-Strawberry, Spinach, and Pasta Salad from The Foodie Affair
4-The outfit I want to try to replicate is from B & B blog.  I chose her outfit #4, the white tennis skirt. First, I will see what I have in my closet that comes close, and then I will go shopping to complete the outfit.

Goals for the week...
1-Look at apartments-yes I may be moving.
2-Complete all tax-related activities.  Ugg.I don't like Uncle Sam
3-Clean out my closet.
4-Organize my blog.

Have a wonderful week, everyone, and Happy Easter!
Kathieyv

Comments

Popular Posts