Divorce in the News, What Divorce Articles are in the News for October 29, 2022

  Every week or so, I look at what is happening in Divorce News. I search "divorce" in Google and put a time frame on the search of that current week to give me an overview of what is happening in divorce news. The trending news is typically celebrity news. For instance, this week, the focus is on Tom Brady and his wife, who are divorcing. No, I do not know the situation of this divorce, but I do know that divorce is taken very lightly in our culture, which is a sad commentary.

Yes, in the news, it is the celebrities that get all the attention. I am not looking for articles that are celebrity-focused, but instead, I am searching for articles that can help regular people look for answers as they navigate the difficult road of divorce. Here is what I found this week.

Five of the latest divorce articles include asking Amy a divorce question, protecting premarital assets, the 8 ugly truths about getting a divorce, how to hire an attorney, and divorce and its statute of limitations.

October 29, 2022



(click the title to go to the article)
1-Ask Amy:He is Separated and Taking His Time Getting Divorced-All I have to say about this is that I am speaking to the lady who asked the question. If he is lying to his current wife while living with you, the other woman, he is most likely lying to you too.

2-Are Premarital Assets Protected in Divorce? This article goes into prenups and postnups to protect your property and assets.  

3-8 Ugly Financial Truths About Getting Divorced This is all excellent advice. One I never thought of but became aware of during my divorce was "hidden assets." Don't think "they would never do that to me" because it is very possible that they did.

4-How to Hire a Divorce Attorney This article covers how to go about hiring an attorney. There is some good advice here for someone in the process of finding a divorce attorney.

5-What is the Statute of Limitations For Divorce? I had never thought about a statute of limitations on divorce, but now I know. Interesting article.

God Bless You On Your Journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts