Divorce in the News Sept 23, 2022

  Five of the latest divorce articles include a divorce article from Psychology Today, a messy divorce story, what to do if a spouse refuses to sign the divorce papers, how to buy a house after a divorce and the 40 dos and don'ts during a divorce.

Sept 23, 2022



(click the title to go to the article)
1-Divorce/Psychology Today. This article discusses a few of the sad side effects of divorce.

2-Dear Annie/Messy Divorce is Another sad story of how a man who promised to love and cherish his wife instead ended up attempting to destroy his wife.  There should be some law against this, but for some reason, there is not.

3-What Can You Do When Your Spouse Refuses To Sign the Divorce Papers?-This can be a problem.  I spoke with someone the other day that said their spouse was refusing to sign the divorce papers, and she did not know what to do.  
As I read these articles more, I realize I should have sued my ex for lawyer's fees.  I did not want the divorce he did, so he should be liable for the expenses I incurred. 

4-How to Buy a House After Divorce. Interesting article on buying a home after a divorce.  I ended up selling my marital home and bought a townhouse.  

5-The 40 Dos and Donts During a Divorce-This is all good advice.  
God Bless You On Your Journey!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts