Divorce Diversion-Just For Fun Links to My Lifestyle Blog and My YouTube Channel

Let's take a break from divorce and think of other things, at least for a little while.  Here are a few links to my blog Kathiey's World and to my YouTube Channel.  I hope you enjoy:-)
Click on the blue links below to go to the post.

TRAVEL
It is difficult to find places that are open now due to the Corona Virus but we can look back on past adventures.  A couple of years ago during an open farm tour here in NC, we stopped at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm.  What fun!
A past Tweetsie Railroad Adventure

The Kitchen

A bit about Olive Oil.  There are so many to choose from, which one should I use?

Books
*********************************************************************
Kathiey's World YouTube
Click on the photo to go to my channel.

BOOKS

Check out my Try a Chapter post.  This is where I read the first few pages or the first chapter of the books I am planning on reading and give you my first impressions.  


My Five Book Reading Wrap-Up

Unboxings/Shopping

Keswick Candles

The Book Drop

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular Posts