Morning Motivation...May Our Faith Be Stronger Than Our Fear


Sometimes fear does get in our head and in our way.  The fear of failure, the fear of the unknown, the doubt that we are incapable of success may block our progress.  If we listen to that negative voice in our head, I believe we will miss many opportunities.  What does God say?


"Have I not commanded you?  
Be Strong and Courageous!
Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, 
for the lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

Joshua 1:9 was one of my go-to verses when my marriage of 37 years dissolved.  I was afraid, and I was anything but courageous. God has helped me with the fear and uncertainty and continues to hold me daily,  and for that, I am thankful.


Overcoming our fears may be easier said than done, and I believe it is a process.  I think to strengthen our faith; we must practice our faith.   For me, this meant giving my fears to God over and over again as they would continue to rear their ugly head.  Yes, our concerns may still exist, but if we continue to place them in God's hands, we can overcome them, to the extent that we do not let them paralyze us.

Give your worries and concerns to God this week.  
I know I will because I cannot carry them alone.  
Hugs and Prayers.
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular Posts