Divorce Diversion Weekend Reading and Watching Links Plus Links to my YouTube Channel



📰Reading📰
Trans-Atlantic Flight is Crawling with Ants
Yes I am planning a trip but I will be driving.
I guess ants could end up in my car but I sure hope not!

6 Awesome Train Rides in North Carolina
I am so excited I am going to take one of these train rides this summer.  I am going on the Nantahala Gorge Excursion.  A blog post on my adventure will follow.

Solo Female Travel:How to Get Over Your Fears
I have traveled solo many times since my divorce.  I enjoy traveling with others and solo.  This article has some helpful suggestions for solo travel.

How to Pack Light for a Trip
This will come in handy for those of us flying to a destination.  My upcoming trip I will be driving so I can pack as little or as much as I like.  Plus I can take my fan:-)

*******************************************************************************

📽Watching📽
Ants on a Plane
I am glad they were not fire ants!

Nantahala Gorge Excursion
I will be trying out this trip in a couple of weeks.

Packing Light for a Summer Trip
I could use some help on what to take on my trip.



******************************************************************************
Check out my links.
I would love if you would follow my YouTube Channel
Happy Reading and Watching Everyone!
KathieyV

Comments

Popular Posts